Konnektiv is always looking for people who would like to join our expert pool and work with us at the intersection of digitization, international development, and education.
Please feel free to send open applications or proposals for joint projects to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Student Assistant in Programming
We are currently looking to hire a student assistant in programming to support us on technical projects and further development of our online community platform solutions.
- Coding and code review
- Technical development of online community platforms
- Development of new concepts with the team
Desired skills and experiences
- Enrolled student of Computer Science (or related fields)
- Experience in PHP programming
- Experience in the following areas an asset:
- WordPress Plugin or Theme Development
- Open Source Code
- A team player who can also work independently on tasks
- Strong communications skills
- English language proficiency, German an asset
- A good sense of humour
What we offer
- A friendly work environment in a small team at our wonderful office in Berlin Mitte/Kreuzberg, right next to the Spree, with an office dog
- Flexible hours and fair compensation
- The chance to apply your IT skills in the field of international development cooperation instead of some boring optimization of business processes
How to apply
If you are interested in working with us, please send us your CV and cover letter in either English or German as a PDF to email@example.com. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis, therefore we encourage you to apply as soon as possible.